Project Status : Construction started
A project of affordable Villas at Bagli, Hoshangabad Road, Bhopal.Macker Real Ventures, we build homes and residential complexes that represent the best in modern day architecture. Industrial expertise is imbibed in every project we undertake and reflects strong planning and aesthetic designs. We have understood the need for modern and hassle free living in the contemporary period therefore; luxurious facilities are the hallmark of our projects. Every aspect of our projects blends in harmony with nature and the natural surroundings.Like every of our projects we discover in Maker Regalia, a township of duplex bungalows on the prime location of Hoshangabad Road, just behind C-21 Mall. The township offers world class amenities with natural surroundings that’s the spirit of life…
- +External design and appearance
The external façade of all the villas is of modern style making the villas more acceptable to the demanding middle class clientele to whom this project is targeted at.
- +Infrastructure facilities and amenities
- The water supply system is so designed that the water treated from the sewage treatment plant can be reused in toilets for flushing purpose thus making the township environment friendly.
- Electricity supply is through underground cables.
- The street lighting would be done by LED lights thus saving a lot of electricity.
- +Safety features of the property
- Closed and guarded campus.
- Cctv security.
- +Top unique aspects of this project
- A township of 144 villas conviniently located near the NH12 at Bagli.
- A club house with fully functional Gym (adequate for the campus), a party hall, party lawn
- Fully secured, guarded campus with.
- +Internal design and appearance
- The units have a very compact but efficient design.
- The unit are so designed that very little space is wasted in circulation areas thus giving more space in less of builtup area.
- +Location and site advantage
- Project is located near the proposed 200 feet wide master plan road that connects NH 12 to the Sahara ByPass road.
- Within 11 k.m. from the railway station.
- Within 8 k.m. from the upcoming A.I.I.M.S.
- Many renowned schools within 5 k.m. radius.
- +Environmentally friendly features
- LED Lights used for street lighting to save electricity.
- Dual plumbing in toilets to reuse treated water.
- Rain water harvesting.
- Located near the proposed 200 feet wide master plan road
- Connects NH 12 to the Sahara ByPass road
- Within 11 k.m. from the railway station
- Within 8 k.m. from the upcoming A.I.I.M.S
- Many renowned schools within 5 k.m. radius